Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting there...

It really is finally feeling like home. Each week, we are making progress with our painting, furnishing, and general organization of the house. The posts have slowed down a bit, but there's plenty more to show so keep stopping by.

The new master bedroom his/her closet walk thru



Master bathroom with mirror



Guest bathroom (still needs a shower curtain)



The den



The new 2nd floor hallway leading to the den, guest bathroom, and guest bedroom



Best of all, this Saturday Marisa and I are heading to Baltimore's City Hall to see President-elect Obama give a whistle stop speech enroute to DC. What a coup if I could convince him that living in Baltimore is not only better, but more affordable. Ok, I'll get off the work soap box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks SO good! I'm glad other people out there are feeling our pain of painting / working every weekend :)

Also, I love the tub in your guest bath!