Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No Packer fan here


Blah. No this is not a football post about the NFL Green Bay Packers, but I might as well hate them because it is in their name. I hate packing. I hate packing for weekend trips; I hate packing for vacation, worst of all I hate packing up an apartment to move to a loft to move to our first house and now to move out of the first house so that we can renovate. We have spent nights, weekends (plural) and what feels like any other waking hours packing the house. Needless to say I am behind on my portion of the packing. I need to catch up and quickly. Marisa left Baltimore tonight for a business meeting. With my free night, I decided to make a couple of trips to the storage unit for the remaining bulk of stuff as well as clean up the space once free of the items. Check out the before and after. I hope she is surprised when she gets home. I still hate packing.

No comments: